Re: [orca-list] thunderbird - typing and reading with orca

Which version of Orca are you using? It's working here for me with Thunderbird 78.6.

The only problem I am aware of is that sometimes the braille display remains on the previous line while I am typing text on the next line. I haven't yet obtained debug output and tried to track down the cause.