Re: [orca-list] Accessible encryption

Hey hey Reece,
Jan 10 2021, Reece O'Bryan via orca-list has written:

good morning! Does anyone have recommendations as to Accessible applications that can encrypt files?
The gpg and pgp tools run on the commandline and there's not much to
them. I know that some applications have built-in support for them.
Certainly mail clients to either encrypt e-mails or digitally sign them,
but I can't recommend anything there.

I don't know about graphical apps to give you gpg/pgp encryption of
files, but I seem to remember that there are graphical frontends, if
you'd rather not use the commandline at all.

For file collection the zip archiver has a password protection for zip
files, which should be represented in any program allowing to create zip
files.

Hhope that helps.

Best wishes,

Jeanette