[orca-list] message that was supposed for the list, but I accidentally wrote privately to someone

Hello there. As alex requested, I’ll send the message again, cause well, it accidentally, as you saw, went privately to him.

Hy there, and happy new year to you as ewll!

I totally agree with you, and I’d just like to have enough expertise to try stuff out, but since I can, well, I try and do my best and ask questions.

Free and open source software should be as, or even more, accessible than paied software, look at nvda, non visual desktop access, for example.

Beeing the software open source, and free, it has a capability to be expanded, tinkered with, and so on and so forth, now the question is, who’ll do it?

Now though, this is off topic I think, so I’ll stop it right here.

Best regards.

Francisco.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10