Re: [orca-list] Accessible email clients

Hi Peter,

and wha tabout Seamonkey? I am using it fine.

Best regards

Vojta.

Dne 07. 01. 21 v 21:28 Peter Vágner via orca-list napsal(a):
Hello,

I don't think there is another accessible graphical email client besides thunderbird I can recommend on linux.

While Thunderbird is laggy in terms of accessibility it's the best we have currently.

Geary - gnome's lightweight email client has some parts labelled but message body and message lists are not accessible.

Evolution was accessible some time ago but it's no longer accessible as it is reportedly not possible to read the message content.

Then there are commandline clients such as mut.

Also reading emails with gnus and notmuch in emacs isknown to be very fast and due to its text nature it's very accessible.

Greetings

Peter

Dňa 7. 1. 2021 o 20:16 Francisco Tissera via orca-list napísal(a):

Hi there everyone, this time writing for a question: as mentioned in the subject, what accessible email clients, eccept thunderbird, would you recommend? I tried thunderbird, but it lags heavily when i close messages, and so you can imagine how unsattisfied i was.

Thank you in advance for your very much apritiated help.

Best regards.

Francisco.