Re: [orca-list] A little bit about myself

Even I am curious to know.

I will love to shift as well if that is working.

On 07/01/21 5:30 pm, Jude DaShiell wrote:
On Manjaro, using orca doing the install wasn't possible for a while. That was back shortly after sonar decided to use manjaro as its base.  How did manjaro fix that problem?  Kalamares was the inaccessible installer and thus was the installer manjaro used until it switched over to kalamares or did manjaro drop thus entirely after all?