[orca-list] A little bit about myself

Greetings.

My name is Francisco, and I’m glad I finally found a mailinglist regarding the Orca screen reader, since I might have questions about it, a lot of them at times, so you’ll have to excuse me.

I started using Linux with Ubuntu, 20.10, but found myself wanting… hmm… more cutting edge software, and so I switched to Manjaro.

It took me a little while to get used to the Pacman package manager, since it’s syntax was so different from apt on Ubuntu, but I have to admit, it was worth it.

In fact, now not only I have newer software, like mate, and gnome, but I also have a newer version of orca, which I’m using with RHvoice, newer yes, but still stable, I guess.

I’ve been using Linux on and off for 2 months now, but since I got manjaro, I started taking more and more interest in it, it’s features, it’s philosophy.

Well, I guess that covers it, this is me. Thank you for taking the time and reading this, if you will, and have a good and safe day, where ever you are.

Best regards.

Francisco.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10