Re: [orca-list] Focus issue with orca on new flash drive - install as super user

Hello all,

Orca can read super-user windows with GTK3 by default or GTK2 with the right options. I just opened a file as root with Orca and it reads it to me.

It is probably an issue of the Ubuntu installer. Recently I was not able to make it to speak. What you can do are:

Best regards.