Re: [orca-list] Configuring Pipewire

Ohh I know what may be happening.
It's the issue I've reported related to access permissions. Pretty sure
it would autofix itself if you restarted pipewire after login. I could
try and find the issue link so that you comment on it.
https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/pipewire/pipewire/-/issues/733
But before you comment, ensure logging in then restarting pipewire fixes
it. Of course also ensure after reboot, logging in makes it appear again
until you restart.