Re: [orca-list] caja and orca lag leaving large folder

debug sent privately

Jerem
Le 26/02/2021 à 13:22, Joanmarie Diggs a écrit :
Can you send me a full debug.out so I can check? Thanks!
--joanie

On Fri, 2021-02-26 at 12:52 +0100, Jérémy Prego via orca-list wrote:
hello,

I would like to talk about another bug I have with caja.
I think we've already talked about it on this list. The bug is that
caja
(or orca) lag as soon as you leave a large folder for another folder.

step to reproduce:
1. go to a folder with at least 1000 files or folders
2. open one of the subfolders

current result:
orca (or caja) lag before giving us the files from the folder we just
opened
expected result:
orca does not lag and directly announces the first name of the file

I've had this bug for some time but I didn't know if the fault was
orca
or caja

thanks,

Jerem