Re: [orca-list] Discord lagging on server/channel switch

Hi Michał.

If you're able to send me a debug.out I can look at where the delays
are.

Thanks!
--joanie

On Fri, 2021-02-26 at 08:49 +0100, Michał Zegan via orca-list wrote:
In my experience discord, meaning both an app and a website on
chrome,
probably also on firefox but I don't quite remember, lags quite a lot
at
the beginning when switching between servers or channels.
Like if I would switch channels I have to wait till I can read or
type
anything, or at least till I get screenreader feedback, some
accessibility event flood?
Anyway this makes me less productive there/less willing to switch
channels or servers. Not sure if that can be fixed/worked around orca
side?