[orca-list] Discord lagging on server/channel switch

In my experience discord, meaning both an app and a website on chrome,
probably also on firefox but I don't quite remember, lags quite a lot at
the beginning when switching between servers or channels.
Like if I would switch channels I have to wait till I can read or type
anything, or at least till I get screenreader feedback, some
accessibility event flood?
Anyway this makes me less productive there/less willing to switch
channels or servers. Not sure if that can be fixed/worked around orca side?