[orca-list] Building espeak-ng from AUR was Re: Changing the speed of espeak-ng

Hello,

24.02.2021 21:55, Peter Vágner via orca-list пишет:
I'm running espeak-ng-git from the AUR it's I havent noticed this.

I have just tried to use espeak-ng from aur and it has an error while installing:

That espeak and espeak-ng packages are conflicting.

What can I do?

P.s.:

I am quite a beginner in linux so that's why I am asking. Also I installed libsonic before downloading espeak-ng from aur.

after cloning the repo I typed makpkg -si, it could build but cannot install it due to the conflict with regular espeak.

How can I solve this conflict?

Thank you.

--

Best regards,