Re: [orca-list] terminal on android

I am pretty sure the official termux thing called proot-distro supports
arch out of the box.
Although if fenrir worked without anything like proot it would be even
nicer.
Actually is anyone able to test it? I could likely but still a bit
unsure and I do not know fenrir at all, especially in the pty mode.