Re: [orca-list] Solving screenreader sound problems in presence of sound servers once and for all

Hi Chris,
as soon as done I'll be more than happy to ask users to try it in Slint, which
currently includes speechd-up 0.5 alongside espeakup and fenrir.

So yes, please let us know. Will you set up a public Git repo?

Best regards,
Didier