[orca-list] Configuring orca's behavior on a login screen with the laptop's layout

Hello,

So,

I have a question.

Is it possible to change orca's settings on a login screen when using a laptop keyboard layout?

The reason I am asking it is because when I installed orca in arch linux I didn't have speech untill I explicitly changed the language of espeak-ng to russian.

But this setting wasn't changed on a login screen so orca is silent there.

How can I enter the orca's settings on a login screen with the laptop keyboard layout?

The capslock+space doesn't work as expected and I cannot enter the orca -s in terminal to change that.

Thank you in advance.

--

Best regards,

Vsevolod