I recommend cgdisk with its option -a (as in "accessibilty")
as indicated in its man page gor GPT partition tables.

Didier

Le 17/02/2021 à 00:33, Glenn K0LNY a écrit :
I've never had luck using gParted with Ubuntu, but I use disks in
Accessories I think.
I also use Parted and fdisk in the terminal.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Guy Schlosser via orca-list" <orca-list gnome org>
To: "Daniel McGee" <danielmcgee134 gmail com>
Cc: <orca-list gnome org>
Sent: Tuesday, February 16, 2021 5:18 PM
Subject: Re: [orca-list] Accessible Disk Partition Managers

I’ve had pretty good success with Gparted. that one is included on the
live
Ubuntu  image.

On Feb 16, 2021, at 6:07 PM, Daniel McGee via orca-list
<orca-list gnome org> wrote:

Hello all

Wondering if anyone could recommend any Disk Partition Managers that are
accessible to screen readers? I don't mind buying if it is accessible.

I know that there is the default Win10 Disk Manager. However, as I have
discovered, it has limitations which I have consequently found out, hence
looking for a third-party app to address my issue.

Many thanks in advance for your recommendations.

Regards

Daniel

GNOME Universal Access guide:
.