[orca-list] Accessible Disk Partition Managers

Hello all

Wondering if anyone could recommend any Disk Partition Managers that are accessible to screen readers? I don't mind buying if it is accessible.

I know that there is the default Win10 Disk Manager. However, as I have discovered, it has limitations which I have consequently found out, hence looking for a third-party app to address my issue.

Many thanks in advance for your recommendations.

Regards

Daniel