Re: [orca-list] Multilingual support in Orca

On a somewhat related note, is there any way to make
Orca/Speech-Dispatcher/espeak-ng/whatever handles the relevant step of
the process from text on a web page to words in my ears string Greek
letters into words or be able to read Kana and/or Kanji in a
meaningful way instead of just Japanese letter, Japanese Letter,
chinese lettere chinese letter?

I'm an English monoglot, and I'm kind of used to foreign words having
their pronunciations butchered when romanized, but as a total geek for
STEAM(like STEM, but with the addition of the arts) and Japanese pop
culture, it would be nice to not have to listen to things being
spelled out whenever I come across a Greek etymology on Wikipedia and
to not get a long string of unrecognized characters when unromanized
Japanese gets dropped in otherwise English-language pages talking
about Japanese media.

Better support for Arabic, Cyrillic, Hebrew, and fancy, unicode
variants of the roman Alphabet in primarily English web pages would be
nice too, but I don't seem to encounter those as often as Greek and
Japanese.