Re: [orca-list] Ubuntu Mate 20.10 installer

I would just like to add. If one can't find the: try ubuntu mate button then do the following.

Once you have alt tab over to the installer, do the following do dismiss it.

alt space to bring up the context menu.

Hit the letter C for Charlie for the close item.

Finally, press enter now or tab once then press the enter key.

This should dismiss the installer. Now precead to continue to logout / sign back in.

Just saying all this in case you are completely dependent on orca.

The above keystrokes enabled me to dismiss the installer and I hope it helps anyone else out.

Regards

Daniel