Re: [orca-list] Ubuntu Mate 20.10 installer

I never would of thought of that. You are a genious! Logging out then back in worked for me and the installer became accessible with Orca with 20.4 LTS

On 2/9/21
After logout you will land in lightdm where you'll have only one user choice (something called "live"...) with no password.

On 2/8/21 9:12 PM, sonfire11--- via orca-list wrote:
What is the username/password?

-----Original Message-----
From: orca-list <orca-list-bounces gnome org> On Behalf Of Volodymyr Dorozhinsky via orca-list
Sent: Monday, February 8, 2021 2:59 PM
To: orca-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [orca-list] Ubuntu Mate 20.10 installer

Hi,

haven't tested this with Ubuntu-Mate 20.10, but for Ubuntu-Mate 20.04 there is a work around for this issue:

1. Load Ubuntu-Mate 20.04 live from the boot media.

2. Choose "try Ubuntu".

3. After login to the Mate desktop start orca and logout and log back
in. (Note to enable orca I was using Alt+Super+S)

4. After log back in enable orca and run Ubuntu install from the
desktop. Now installation wizard should be accessible with orca.

Best regards

Volodymyr