Re: [orca-list] Ubuntu Mate 20.10 installer

What about fedora?

From: Dave Hunt <ka1cey gmail com>
Sent: Wednesday, February 3, 2021 9:38 PM
To: sonfire11 gmail com
Subject: Re: [orca-list] Ubuntu Mate 20.10 installer

Or, you could install ubuntu Mate 20.04, then, upgrade to 20.10.  Super user works in 20.04, which is a very-good release.  Once you've done the upgrade, I can't promise that gui apps that need superuser will be accessible, so, you may have to do your admin-type stuff in the terminal.  Have you considered other distributions, such as Debian, Linuxmint Mate, or Slint?  Maybe Arch?

Cheers,

Dave