Re: [orca-list] How to debug Orca-Firefox communication?

Hi Volodymyr,

thank you for your detailed instructions. Even though I am familiar with
general development and build tools, I really do appreciate your effort.
The installation went smoothly and the situation has improved in a way.
Apparently, navigating the web works more reliably now than it did
before. I have, however, managed to produce one more debug log with lots
of ERROR messages even with orca from master. In fact, I started top in
another terminal on the text console and observed that orca ran at 100%
CPU time. Unfortunately, I have not been able to reproduce this since
then, so this makes debugging a bit tricky again.

In normal operation, I am a bit dissatisfied with the responsiveness of
the system when surfing complex websites although, more often than not,
it does not hang altogether any more. In these situations, however, it
is not orca but firefox that seems to be consuming a fair share of
processing time.

Sorry, these are all rather inaccurate findings yet, I still have
difficulties to come up with a good test case. Still, thanks a lot for
your help so far.

Best wishes,

Elias