Re: [orca-list] How to debug Orca-Firefox communication?

Hi,

works fine for me. Which Firefox and Orca versions are You using? Mine are:

dorozhinsky2@dell-Inspiron-5570:~$ inxi -S
System:    Host: dell-Inspiron-5570 Kernel: 5.11.0-43-generic x86_64 bits: 64 Desktop: MATE 1.24.0
           Distro: Ubuntu 20.04.3 LTS (Focal Fossa)
dorozhinsky2@dell-Inspiron-5570:~$ firefox --version
Mozilla Firefox 95.0.1
dorozhinsky2@dell-Inspiron-5570:~$ orca --version
42.alpha