Re: [orca-list] Using force-renderer-accessibility flag

I have no experience with Ubuntu, but yes ACCESSIBILITY_ENABLED=1 is not
distribution-dependent.

I'd rather put the setting in ~/.profile, so it will be enabled regardless of
the shell in use.

The order of settings do not matter in configuration files, unless you do
contradictory settings in the same file, which you should avoid anyway.

Cheers,
Didier