Re: [orca-list] VoiceOver vs. Orca - An ignorant question

Or, if that doesn't work, and assuming you're on Mate since Gnome doesn't handle that (AFAIK? I may be wrong), Orca+f2 gets speech back.

It's useful when exiting Chromium breaks something with Orca that I can't ever get a log of and it is, anoyingly Mate specific...
Hey another for stripped down  server crowd. Mine's not quite as stripped down. I got Lxterminl, leafpad and Seamonkey but tht'tha's about it for graphical things really, I don't have issues with Seamonkey breaking Orca like FF does, so I'm not sure what's going on with that though. My guess is it's something within FF or Orca not meshing well together though