Re: [orca-list] Some content on a webpage not read except with flat review

Hello Joanie,

Do you have an idea about what could cause this issue please?

Best regards,

Patrick

Le 22/08/2021 à 20:19, Patrick ZAJDA a écrit :

Hello,

I use Home Assistant and display the weather using the dedicated card for French weather integration.

When I want to read the content using arrows, I have information (for example the humidity percentage) but not the label.

So I only have percentages without knowing what it is for, same thing for sunrise or sunset, I have some hours.

But if I read the page with flat review, I can know what information I have.

I made a debug.out when browsing this page and read with arrows then with flat review: https://ncpa.progaccess.net/s/9pXiFfFWrJ4SZzQ/download

Unfortunately I cannot directly give the webpage as I have to be authenticated and saving the HTML page results in displaying some _javascript_/CSS comments.

I hop I gave enough information to understand what is wrong and when :)

Best regares,

--
Patrick ZAJDA