Re: [orca-list] 5 - 20 seconds of unresponsiveness when closing emails in Thunderbird

Hi,

In my experience, when this happens, it is a problem related to the window manager. Typically it hapens when I resume the computer, and with Compiz or Marco. Most often, restarting the computer is enough, or just loading another windo manager (eg. marco --replace or compiz --replace).

Regards

Logo Hypra      JEAN-PHILIPPE MENGUAL
RESPONSABLE DES ACCOMPAGNEMENTS PERSONNALISÉS
28, rue de la chapelle, 75018, Paris
Tel : +339 72 49 76 75 <tel:+33972497675>
<tel:+33676349337>
support hypra fr <mailto:support hypra fr>
www.hypra.fr <https://www.hypra.fr/>
Facebook Hypra <https://www.facebook.com/hyprasoftware/> Twitter Hypra
<https://twitter.com/Hypra_> Linkedin Jean-Philippe
<https://fr.linkedin.com/in/jean-philippe-mengual-800133135>