[orca-list] 5 - 20 seconds of unresponsiveness when closing emails in Thunderbird

Hi,

I hope this message finds you well.

Whenever I'm reading and responding to email, I find that Orca freezes up for anywhere from 5 to 20 seconds every time I press Control W to close an email.

I'm on Orca 40.1 beta, and while I'm definitely noticing significant improvements in browser responsiveness (especially with Chromium variants), transitioning from reading an email back to the message list still causes significant lag.

How can I be of assistance in tracking down the source of this?

Kind regards,

Jordan.