[orca-list] manjaro-talking

Available on sourceforge.net.  If accessibility is needed that's the spin
to download and use.
I almost got an install done with it except that qtatspi needed qt greater
than 4.8 and that wasn't available.
I think I can have manjaro-talking skip that update though.  I'll try
later.
To get an accessible install, use the architect install configuration.
With manjaro-talking after the disk stops spinning it's good to run
amixer set Master 100% unmute since manjaro-talking starts out with muted
sound cards.