Re: [orca-list] fedora: how to start Orca at the first time

Hello there,

When it comes to virtual machines, I haven't had any luck enabling orca either, both with the shortcut and alt f2, orca.

Although it doesn't seem to work in VMs, it works perfectly on a phisical install on a machine's hardrive, I'm using it right now.

Best regards.

Francisco.