Re: [orca-list] Sharing Orca Audio with streaming services/apps like Zoom, Streamyard

Ah yeah, that's true it can be done.
The difference is it's generally more complex, likely a bit harder to
understand, and I think it doesn't work as well, but may be wrong. I
mean latency is higher, things like that...
But, generally, it can be done.
On windows people use similar tricks although external software is required.