Re: [orca-list] No Script, uBlock Origin, or uMatrix,

At the very least I can add noscript to a separate profile and use this profile when wanting more security or if I break something that I can’t fix. How do you temporarily allow a site while using the default configuration of noscript in the way that you said?

That was a very good explanation of the extra panel. As someone that formally used a computer with vision I also can agree with what you said as far as visually using it in this manner.

“ Never bend your head. Always hold it high. Look the world straight in the eye.”
~ Helen Keller