Re: [orca-list] Virt-Manager / Qemu / KVM - Only Key Echo?

I will try this and see if it outputs sound. Do I enable it by using systemctl enable speech-dispatcher?

Thank you,

-Reece O’Bryan
C: (502)-827-3724
1645 Parkway, Sevierville, TN 37862

thing in this email is the opinion of myself and does not reflect that of any organization or company I am affiliated with.

This email is confidential and if you weren’t the intended recipient  them please destroy this immediately.