Re: [orca-list] No Script, uBlock Origin, or uMatrix,

FWIW Alt+A works for installing addons as well however. So double F6, or Alt+A

On 25/04/2021 14:30, Jonesy Cee via orca-list wrote:
What exactly is double F6 doing? It does work, but I am trying to understand why to be able to use this command with other applications. I have to alt tab back to Firefox after install, does it always jump you out of the current window when doing this? What other applications is this command used for and is there a sign I can use to know when to use it? Example: is this usually used for alerts or pop ups?

“ Never bend your head. Always hold it high. Look the world straight in the eye.”
~ Helen Keller