Re: [orca-list] No Script, uBlock Origin, or uMatrix,

Older versions of Firefox had the notifications bar just a few tabs
either before or after the address bar(I also think this was back when
the address and search boxes were separate)... Now, the notification's
bar is on a completely different plane of existence, and to get there,
you have to press F6 twice(the first time takes you to the Address
bar, similar to ctrl+l). Rather annoying and counter intuitive, but
not to difficult to deal with once you know the trick.

Also, I used NoScript prior to Firefox 57 breaking compatibility with
all older browser extensions, and found it trivial to toggle where
scripts are allowed on the current page via the context menu... Things
might have improved in recent years, but I found the overhaul Mozilla
forced the NoScript devs to make rendered the extension pretty much
unusable for Keyboard-only users... I switched to using about:config
and toggling javascript.enabled as needed, but sadly, while the number
of websites with obnoxious JavaScript that gets in the way or causes
my computer to slow to a crawl hasn't decreased the websites that are
gutted by turning JavaScript off have increased... and sadly, some
websites are both bogged down with useless JavaScript yet gutted
without it that I'm not sure a No-Script-like extension with the
classic interface andcompatibility with current browsers would have
the precision needed to fix those websites.