Re: [orca-list] No Script, uBlock Origin, or uMatrix,

Not sure what I am missing. When I click, “add to Firefox” on the addons page I can hear an alert come up, but not sure how to go to the alert. I have tried using arrows or tab and it doesn’t go to to the alert and just goes back to the addons page where UBlock Origin says installing. How do I get to the alert to finish the install?

“ Never bend your head. Always hold it high. Look the world straight in the eye.”
~ Helen Keller