Re: [orca-list] GTK4 accessibility support

Hello,
Dňa 22. 4. 2021 o 0:33 Samuel Thibault napísal(a):
Peter Vágner via orca-list, le jeu. 22 avril 2021 00:26:49 +0200, a ecrit:

however flat review nor focus / selection changes are not reported.
There are series of missing features, yes.

Yes I understand that work is in progress. Do you know if there is a GTK4 based app you are considering accessible?

By reading your replies it looks as if I am just missinterpreting how usefull current GTK4 accessibility support is.

With gtk4-demos I am hearing nothing from orca when pressing arrow keys, tab or shift+tab key.

I can only hear the icon when using alt+tab to cycle the open windows.

When using gtk-demo i.e. GTK3 based demo app I can press tab and orca notifies focus changes.

With GTK4-demo orca presents nothing to me.

Pressing the keys when one of these GTK4 apps are in focus does not cause
orca to announce keys as they are pressed.
Yes, that part is still a TODO on the orca side
https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/orca/-/merge_requests/109
which will be useful for wayland too, actually.

Yes awesome for the wayland improvements.

Samuel