Re: [orca-list] KDE / Plasma accessibility report

Nice find. I wasn't aware of lightdm-slick-greeter. I'm guessing that
like lightdm-gtk-greeter, it can be configured to start orca
automatically. Lightdm-gtk-greeter does have the added benefit of the
graphical configuration tool, which needs a little work, but is pretty
much usable. But on a new install, as long as /etc/lightdm/lightdm-
slick-greeter.conf can contain a line that starts orca or a shortcut
key can be pressed that starts it, it does sound like another good
option. In fact, if the shortcut works, it will be somewhat better than
lightdm-gtk-greeter, as its shortcut for some reason doesn't work for
me, and I had to configure it manually.
~Kyle