Re: [orca-list] KDE / Plasma accessibility report

Howdy Chrys,

thanks for keeping us informed. Much appreciated.

How about sddm?

I'm ready to keep gdm-2.20.11 in Slint 15.0 (I've checked it will work) as it is still full featured and fully accessible with braille and speech. However the visual appearance of the UI shows its age and I can't upgrade as it would pull
a full GNOME desktop as dep. which is out of question.

But if sddm  becomes accessible, well, I could say good bye to gdm.

Cheers,
Didier