[orca-list] ctrl alt space to install Orca

Hi All,
I recall recently, someone could not get Orca to install after hearing the prompt to press control alt space bar to install.
I just got that on my Raspberry PI Zero when booting to the desktop.
My normal press of the keys did nothing, and then I remembered that Raspberry PI images typically come with the GB keyboard layout, instead of the US layout.
The GB layout does not make use of the right ctrl & alt keys.
So if this happens, use the left keys instead.
And you can use the editor nano to edit the file called keyboard in /etc/default/ and in the line with "gb", change the gb to us and save the file.
Glenn