Re: [orca-list] Navigating with orca

Note that the menus are accessed with F10 in some applications. However, Alt with the  appropriate letter of a menu options still generally works.

On 10/4/21 1:33 pm, Glenn K0LNY wrote:

Hi Jonesy,
Just like you do in windows.
Alt F and so on.
Or just tap the alt key and right arrow through the menu options.
HTH.
Glenn
----- Original Message -----
From: Jonesy Cee via orca-list
To: orca-list gnome org
Sent: Saturday, April 10, 2021 12:29 PM
Subject: [orca-list] Navigating with orca

I have a few questions about navigating with orca.

How can you load the menu bar that have, “file”, “view”, “edit”, etc?

How can you right and left click? Mostly asking to know how to write click and use, “open with”.

With Mac OS I always used Safari in Reader mode to cleanly navigate websites. Is there an equivalent with orca that I should use?

“Never bend your head. Always hold it high. Look the world straight in the eye.”
~ Helen Keller