Re: [orca-list] Orca on raspberry pi - Ubuntu and Kali Linux

i don't know, I haven't any experiences with this behavior. I would press enter and see.

Dne 03. 04. 21 v 3:27 Reece O'Bryan napsal(a):
You have to switch from Pulse to Libao. You have to write:
sudo spd-conf and there you can option it.

After typing that I am I supposed to see an option saying, live audio?

Thank you,

-Reece O’Bryan
C: (502)-827-3724
1645 Parkway, Sevierville, TN 37862

thing in this email is the opinion of myself and does not reflect that of any organization or company I am affiliated with.

This email is confidential and if you weren’t the intended recipient  them please destroy this immediately.