Re: [orca-list] Keep Linux Tidy

Hello,

That's hard. There is the list raspberryVI, but they talking only about Raspbian. Orca-list is only about Orca screenreader. Ubuntu-accessibility is only for Ubuntu accessibility bugs, but there isn't many people there, who have experience with Ubuntu or other systems on Raspberry. There is Stormux list, but there they solve Stormux system based on Arch.

Best regards

Vojta.

P. S. If you mean OCD like obsessive compulsive disorder, I have this problem too for 15 years. Don't allow it to fall to depression. Do something what you like before the status of your thinks will worse. If you want, write me privatelly and I perhaps can help you and write to you some practices what I am using.