Re: [orca-list] Orca punctuation level questions

I think I found the answer in the documentation for Speech Dispatcher. There are only three levels of punctuation for Speech Dispatcher with Espeak-ng, none, some and all. The most level in Orca is the same as some with that setup. The only way to change it is through editing Speech Dispatcher's Espeak-ng module configuration file.

That's easy enough, but I can't find a way to get Speech Dispatcher to restart and reload that configuration without rebooting; speech-dispatcher -a reports that it is already running.