Re: [orca-list] Query about the command line option --force-renderer-accessibility and the environment variable accessibility_enabled=1

Hello,

the reason why --force-renderer-accessibility flag and environment variable ACCESSIBILITY_ENABLED set to 1 are necessary is, that Chromium accessibility is still in testing stage.

Thus it is necessary to activate it manually this way for every application based on Chromium.

Best regards

Rastislav

Dňa 22. 9. 2020 o 23:19 James Austin via orca-list napísal(a):
Hi folks

Hope everyone is keeping safe and well.

I've seen quite a bit of discussion on this list recently about tow command line options:

--force-renderer-accessibility and accessibility_enabled=1

Could someone please explain what these commands do and why they are relevant to Chrome/Chromium and Electron applications? I've searched but can't find any info on what these commands do or how they work.

Thanks

Best wishes

James