[orca-list] Query about the command line option --force-renderer-accessibility and the environment variable accessibility_enabled=1

Hi folks

Hope everyone is keeping safe and well.

I've seen quite a bit of discussion on this list recently about tow command line options:

--force-renderer-accessibility and accessibility_enabled=1

Could someone please explain what these commands do and why they are relevant to Chrome/Chromium and Electron applications? I've searched but can't find any info on what these commands do or how they work.

Thanks

Best wishes

James