Re: [orca-list] Question about copy and paste link text

Maybe I'm not describing it correctly. I use the control shift right arrow to select a word in the text of a link. Then control C to copy it. Then I come over to the edit field of this email and paste it with control V. The word then shows up in the email as a link. This can also happen in Libreoffice. As a test, I just copied text from the Gnome Orca site from a web search and pasted it below. It shows it as a heading and a link, so I guess it is copying the html code along with the text.

Welcome to Orca

I don't seem to be able to get rid of the html code and copy only the text.