[orca-list] Software boutique with ORCA

Hello list!
I am using Ubuntu mate 20.0 4 LTS.
I have a problem while installing and applications from app Store, the default package manager which is available on Ubuntu mate system. Software boutique is not completely accessible to use with screen reader I want some other options.
Can I use Ubuntu software centre instead?
if yes then kindly tell me if I install software centre then it will run on apt package manager or snap?
I know that, the applications can be installed from terminal window but I want graphical user interface..
Any help will be appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
.