Re: [orca-list] THe most accessible GUI

I had to restart my mate-session a minutes ago because i've switched too fast between workspaces and it's frustrating.
W dniu 18.09.2020 o 06:27, Kyle via orca-list pisze:
The only way I have been able to reproduce the problem so far has been to close all Chrome browser tabs. My work-around so far seems to be to turn off Orca, then close my Chrome browser and restart Orca. Since this issue for me seems to happen all the time when I close Chrome, this work-around seems successful, though I need to test it more. In any case, I hope it helps.

~Kyle