Re: [orca-list] eBook readers that work with Orca

For EPUB, an interesting option is Thorium Reader:
https://www.edrlab.org/software/thorium-reader/

I don't know whether there's a Debian package. If not, you would need to install it from source. As it's an Electron application, the Chromium support in Orca should work with it.